Monday, April 28, 2008

So it's Monday . . . back to work. We had a really great weekend. Brandon Parrott and Kathryn came to visit us and to celebrate Brandons Birthday!! It was so good to get to see them and get to hang out. It is hard for all of us to get together, now that we are all grown-up and working "real" jobs. So Bella (their pug) came with them and I think Gracey is about 5 lbs. lighter. She has slept for the last day and a half trying to recover. Bella wore her lazy butt out!!! So I am getting very excited we are going to Las Vegas on Wednesday, and I can't wait. I have never been to Vegas. I am going to a Conference for work so that stinks, but there will still be lots of time to play. Brandon gets to tag along so it will be a nice little vacation for us, and boy do we need it!!!

No comments: