Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nantahala River

So rafting was soooo much FUN!!! I think Brandon and I have found a new favorite thing to do. There ended up about 15 of us that went, and we just had a blast. It was so nice for me to get to meet some of the people that Brandon grew up with. Every one in the South is so wonderful, and genuinely kind and so welcoming. South Carolina was so gorgeous; I love the mountains and all the green. We did have a near death experience, or at least we all thought we were all goners!!! The most dangerous spot on the river, that they tell you to avoid, and where the most injuries occur is where we decoded to get stuck and go down backwards. We were all amazed we came out of it alive, injury free. So I would highly recommend the Nantahala River. It was an absolutely GREAT weekend!!!

No comments: