Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another Year has Come and Gone

So . . . . . . . last week was my birthday!! I am now in my mid -twenties. I know it is not old at all but I do have to say that it freaked me out. I don’t really know why, but it just did. So it was a pretty low key day. Brandon was able to come into town for dinner. We went out with my parent to the Atlanta Athletic club, and had some great Southern cooking. Well Rebecca, Josh and Emily got here this weekend, and it was so good to see them. They will be here for the next two weeks so it is going to be so much fun to have them here. Time is going by way to fast!!! I can’t believe how much has happened in the last year. I wish I could slow it down just a little bit. My brother and his wife are moving in just two weeks to SC for Law School, and Erin and Nate are moving to Chicago in a month and a half, and they are pregnant, just craziness. I got to run. Have a fabulous week ya’ll!!!

No comments: