Monday, July 7, 2008

It's been a while sorry. . . . Anyways we went to Panama City, Florida this last week with Brandon's family. We had such a great time, it has been a couple years since we had been to PC and a lot has changed it is much more family oriented and less of a College party place. So Brandon's parents, Kathryn and Brandon P. were all there. We had such an awesome time, we only got one really good day of sun which stunk since my only objective for the trip was to get a tan!! It was so good to get to see everyone, especially my Husband, it had been two weeks since we had seen each other. We had such a fun road trip on the way there just chatting about everything, and singing and dancing to music. So we got back last Wednesday and Brandon went to work but I had the whole week off, soooo I did some laying out back here in GA and just enjoyed a couple days with out work. I have this really big exam coming up for work so I have been studying my butt off for it and just laying by the pool.

I am so proud of Brandon and myself we both did the Peach Tree Road Race on Friday (its a 10k race that happens every 4th of July in Atlanta) Anyways Brandon totally kicked my butt and was my motivation to get to the finish line. We were both so glad that we did once it was all over with. So we decided to start a new tradition that we are going to run in it every year from now on. Next year we are going to actually train for it and run in the timed group (my dad's idea) My brothers, Mom, and dad and us are all going to do a qualifying 10k in March. We had a good 4th of July, we were able to watch fireworks out of our front windows and off of our deck.
I know this a long post but here are some pic's from PC

No comments: