Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Chicago

So I went to Chicago to visit Erin, Nate & my brand new niece Ella last weekend. I had tons of fun, Ella is such a sweet heart, I just couldn't get enough of her!! It was a little to cold for me, I had definitely forgot what it is like during "real" winter with snow and all. I know for sure that I am going to have to stay in the south forever now, plus I think Brandon might actually die if he was to experience that type of weather! So anyways we got to go to a fun baby shower while I was in Chicago. Erin and Ella got some very cute gifts.



Thank you for my cute socks Auntie Kathryn!!

It just so happened that while I was there it was also Erin and Ben's Birthdays, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful brother and sister!! We went out for a nice dinner, it was Ella's first time out to eat, she was on her best behavior, and then back to the house for the best cake ever!!! A Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cakes are by far the best kind of cake anyone could choose for their birthday!! All and all it was a wonderful trip not long enough, and I can not wait to get to see all three of the Bunderson's again in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Erin said...

finally a new post!!!! haha i'm digging the new blog background!