Monday, February 9, 2009

Old Train Bridge


So this weekend Brandon took me for a picnic next to the Chatahoochie River. It was so nice to be outside and just relax in the sun!! After our nice relaxing picnic, we decieded to break the law(I didn't know this was illegal, but Brandon did and failed to mention it) There was this really cool old train bridge that goes across the river, that I wanted some pictures of so. .. . . . . Once we were half way on the bridge Brandon tells me that it is illegal and we better hurry up, so then I start to freak out and have a panic attack. Anways we made it off safe and sound, and it was alot of fun, scary, and stupid, but fun!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey Lyza this is your cuz Jen. You are crazy!!! If you remember the train bridge her in saskatoon, I hate going up on it. It is not illegal to go across it, but it probably should because it is old and the wood is not sturdy in some places.