Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am sure every one know but just in case. .

Its been way to long!! So much has been going on and I really can not remember most of it sorry. I am sure everyone who reads this knows but just in case. . . . . we are expecting a little"butter bean" as Brandon likes to call him/her in December. We are so overjoyed to be blessed with such a wonderful gift. I do have to say that for a little while I thought our baby was trying to kill me!!! I have been so so sick, and hopefully it will be getting better her soon. So we do not know yet what we are having but we will be finding out in about 3 and 1/2 weeks, and we are so excited. I am not going to be able to tuff it out and wait to find out like Rebecca and Taylor.

So we are in the process of packing up again and moving, we found a cute little log cabin that we are going to rent for at least the next 6 months. It is in Pine Mountain kind of in the middle of no where which is nice, very peace full and quiet. So hopefully we will be settled in there soon.

2 comments:

Gabi said...

Congratulations! Grandma told us just a few months ago. Good for you finding out the gender. I am the same way I would like to know.

Erin said...

hey maybe your gonna have baby like BELLA in twilight haha! (since its trying to kill you) jk! thats the first thing that came to my mind when you wrote that! haha Oh I didn't know about y'all new place thats exciting!!!! cant wait to see you :)