Monday, July 20, 2009

So we are moved in to the new place. We both really like it here, it is very quiet out here in the middle of no where. I had forgotten how exhausting it is to move, and it is way tougher when you are pregnant!! Brandon is making sure that I don't over work my self or pick up anything that I shouldn't. I am hoping we will get it all done before I leave for Canada on Thursday.

So I got my "pump" it is actually working I haven't felt this good in a long time, I had forgotten what it was like to eat and keep it down! The whole sticking a needle in my leg isn't much fun but Brandon is good to help me with it so that makes it a little bit better. I am not looking forward to traveling with it though I think I might have a hard time going through customs/security.

I am very excited to get to see everyone in just two more days!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

cant wait!!!!! and i'm sure you will be fine with the security at the airport!

Lindy said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! Obviously my mom never tells me anything. I am excited to see you this weekend!