Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I am still recovering from the weekend, it was such a long drive. Brandon has a very sweet Grandma and also step-Grandpa(Arther). We all had a really great time it was so nice to get to meet them. We had some of the BEST southern cooking ever!!! Brandon's grandma sure can cook!! We all had the worst stomach aches but it was well worth it. There were so many things that I would never dare try eating but I did. I found that if you add fat or bacon grease to just about anything will be unbelievably delicious. Jacksonville is such a beautiful city, we stayed right on the river downtown, and it was so pretty. If you haven't been there I would definitely recommend it. So anyways Brandon went back to West Point for another week of Camp, and I think he will probably be there next week too. Then he will officially start his new job!!!! Have a great week ya'll!!!

No comments: