Monday, June 9, 2008

1 YEAR!!!



So this weekend was out 1st wedding anniversary. We really were not planning on doing much, maybe a nice dinner or something. So I went out to LaGrange on Friday since Brandon was up there for camp already. And I found out that he had planned us a whole anniversary weekend. I had recently been complaining to him that he had never taken me to Calloway Gardens in the 4years that we have been together, and his parents live less then 5 miles from it. So he booked us a hotel and we got to go around and do all the fun things in Calloway Gardens. There was this beautiful Butterfly Center that was so fun to get to see, Brandon had a Butterfly land right on his hat. There are all of the gorgeous gardens everywhere, and so many walking and biking trails. There is a really pretty lake with a huge white sand beach. There were a lot more things that I know I am forgetting. I had such a fantastic time, it was the perfect anniversary. Thanks again Brandon I love you!!!!


So Brandon had this Butterfly land right on his hat when we were 1st in the Butterfly Center!

No comments: