Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Mamma Mia

So last night. . . . .so much FUN!!!! Tiffany, Fleming, Lisa and I went out on the town. We met up for dinner at Garrisons and the went down to the Fox for Mamma Mia. I absolutely loved it, I had forgotten how many Abba song were out there. Oh and the encore at the end was the best, all of the actors just danced and sang for a few songs. It was so fun Lisa and Fleming had already seen Mamma Mia before so they new about the awesome Secret Encore. It was so fun to get to go out for a girls night. These girls are so much fun, and I am loving getting to know them all so well, but I am sad that we will be moving away soon =( Anyways thanks for a great night ladies!!! Oh and I stole this pic for Tiffany's blog I hope you don't mind ( she was the only with a camera)

I love you all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my friends are so much hotter than me! :)

Etheline said...

Looks like you gys had tons of fun!!