Monday, June 2, 2008

Alone for a week=(

Not a whole lot has happened this past week, just busy with work and keeping the house nice and clean for prospective buyers. It was a nice low key weekend, just hanging out and doing work around the house. Brandon left for Pine Mountain on Saturday night. He gets to go to Scout camp this whole next week, which I know he is very excited about, so I am home all alone for the next week. It is not much fun when it is just me and Gracey, she really misses her Daddy!!! I do to, but this is kind of what we have to get use to for the next couple months until we sell the house and I can move too. Tonight I am going around the neighborhood with Fleming to check out all of my competition out there, I hope everyone has really ugly wallpaper and crazy paint, and smelly houses, so mine looks just that much better!! Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Good Luck!!! Let me know if you wanna hang out! By the way, thanks for teaching my class last week! We are alive and all better now!