Friday, October 17, 2008

#3 So Far

So I am trying to up my average to at least 2 or 3 a month. Everything has been so crazy it seems. 4 months have already gone by since Brandon started his new job, and we have been living apart more then together. So we are both just OVER this whole long distance thing!!! I have been trying to apply for jobs out in the area, and it is very frustrating. You would think with the field that I am in it would be pretty easy, but it is not. I am guessing it has something to do with the economy sucking so bad right now. I did have one job interview this last week. I think that it went pretty good, so now I am just waiting (not fun!!). Not much is going on with the house either, still just sitting on the market. So this weekend we will just be relaxing at the house here. Brandon is going to Dallas on Sunday for 2 weeks, so we are hanging out just the two of us. Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: