Thursday, October 16, 2008

I LOVE CAMPING

Another crazy week has come and gone. I have worked six doubles in the last two weeks, and I am so exhausted!! Last weekend we went camping at Camp Pine Mountain. Brandon was in charge of running a weekend camp for the Cub Scouts and so naturally I tagged along. Brandon P. and Kathryn came too. I LOVE CAMPING, and it was so much fun, even though Brandon had to work the whole time. I just love the outdoors it is so gorgeous outside this time of year, and the weather is just so perfect right now too. All in all the camp was a success and the little boys had a wonderful time. My personal favorite thing of the weekend, was sitting by the fire with Brandon roasting marsh mellows. I think I ate half the bag, I kind of made myself sick, but it was totally worth it. I am so proud of my husband for what he is doing. He is truly enjoying his job, and he loves working with kids. On top of everything else he is amazing at it. He is the top DE in his district, and he has done more in 4 months, then anyone in the Council has in the full year. Anyways we are already planing our next camping trip, and I am very excited!!

No comments: