Friday, October 3, 2008

I am so bad at this!!

I am so bad at Blogging ya'll, I suck!!! Anyways life just seems to be so crazy, but what is new. Brandon has been busy busy working in Columbus, I am I still up here staying crazy busy with work too. The house has not sold yet =( It is so frustrating!!! I have made some wonderful girl friends, that are definitely making this difficult time so much better, and and they are so good at keeping my mind preoccupied, so I don't miss Brandon as much during the week. So Thank You to my wonderful girls!!! Anyways Fleming, Lisa and I went to go see Les Miserables last week, and that was so awesome. I love going to the Fox and getting to see all these amazing performances. I had never seen Les Mis before and I just loved it, those actors can sing!! So anyways I jumped on the Twilight train, and I am hooked. I can not believe that I waited so long to start readying this awesome series. I feel like such a loser because I am so invested in the characters in these books. I am sooooo EXCITED for the movie to come out!!! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

you are pretty bad... You are averaging a post a month. I still love you though