Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween and Fall Time

I have to do one more post in honor of Halloween. This is my favorite time of year!! I love once October hits because then, the my three favorite Holidays are just around the corner!! I absolutely LOVE Halloween, and just fall in general. I love to be scared(just pretend scary of course). I love getting to go to haunted houses, and watching old horror movies. I love getting to dress up, and of course all of the candy that comes along with Halloween. So if anyone is interested in going to a haunted house this year, Brandon and I are definitely up for it!! I am not sure yet what I will be for Halloween this year, so any suggestions would be Great. Gracey is going a a little Angel (yes my dog dresses up for Halloween).

I also just love the fall season. All of the pretty colors, and the weather, I just wished it lasted longer. Brandon thinks that the fall is so depressing since everything is dead, but I just love it so much!!! I love when all the leaves fall to the ground, and you rake them up in a big pile, and the play in them, it is so fun to have a leaf fight (I am still a little girl sometimes). One more good thing about fall. . . . . . I can bring out all my big comfy sweaters!!

No comments: